By clicking “sign in” and entering or otherwise using the (CFPB/netPark) website, you agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions which describes how we use the information you provide and is incorporated into these terms and conditions by reference. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully as you are agreeing to be bound by them.
THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS FOR YOUR USE OF OUR WEB SITE, ANY MEMBERSHIP YOU MAY ESTABLISH ON THE SITE, AND YOUR PURCHASE OR USE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE. BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE WEB SITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO THE AGREEMENT AND TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE OR ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT UNLESS YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS AND/OR USE THE WEB SITE, SIGN UP FOR PARKING SERVICES THROUGH THE WEB SITE.
CFPB RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO MODIFY, SUSPEND, OR DISCONTINUE ANY WEB SITE OR ANY WEB SITE FEATURE WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE. YOU AGREE THAT CFPB WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION, OR DISCONTINUANCE OF THE WEBSITE.
- We claim copyright protection on everything you see on the site. You may not download, reproduce, distribute, republish or retransmit any material on this site without our prior written consent. You may download information on the site for personal and noncommercial home use only, provided the downloaded material includes all copyright and trademark notices. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the site for public or commercial purposes without our prior written consent, including “framing” of any part of the site, or tampering with our software or the functionality of this site, to reverse engineer or to circumvent the navigation of the site. You also may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device or manual process to monitor the site without our prior written consent. We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Parking Garage (CFPB 1700G Headquarters Parking).
- While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site. The trademarks, service marks, logos, tag lines and images (the “Marks”) displayed on the site are the unregistered and registered service marks of CFPB and/or NetPark. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Marks displayed on the site without our prior written consent. Your unauthorized use of the Marks or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. We will aggressively enforce intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- You will indemnify CFPB and/or NetPark for any cost, expenses, attorney fees and other losses as a result of your unauthorized use or misuse of the site and the content on the site.
- We do not review nor are we responsible for any linked sites not under our control. These links are included as a convenience, and except for contractual relationships with our apparent marketing partners, the inclusions of any links does not imply endorsement by CFPB of the linked site.
- The laws of the District of Columbia shall govern the Agreement, without regard to the conflict of law principles thereof.
- CFPB and Fullstream collects credit card holder data for the sole purpose of processing and issuance of applicable parking charges for CFPB 1700 G Headquarters Parking.
- Cancellation Policy: Staff must cancel their daily parking reservation by 5:00am EST the day prior for a full refund. The refund will be issued to the form of payment used for the transaction. No transfers and credits allowed.
- Please review the parking wiki for all other CFPB Parking Guidelines.